We have the following options:
- Committed students can take on a more intensive study schedule (with approval from the Academic Head of Programme) to fast-track their programmes in a shorter timeframe than at traditional institutions, allowing faster entry into employment and a reduction in living costs.
- Three intakes each year in February, May and September, means you can start your studies when it best suits you.
- Classes for all Certificate, Level 5 and 6 diplomas, bachelor degree and graduate diploma programmes are held during daytime hours, Monday to Friday.
- Our Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes offer six intakes per year (usually early February, late March, late May, mid-July, mid-September and early November).
- Postgraduate classes are normally held during daytime hours on Saturdays and Sundays. Tutorials and examinations are held on weekday evenings, thereby affording the opportunity for employment during the week.
- Our English Language Centre (ELC) has an intake every Monday morning for 50 weeks of the year for students who wish to improve their English proficiency. Classes in General English and Skills English are offered for periods of 1 to 50 weeks in duration.
- Our ELC also offers English for Academic Purposes I (EAPI) courses with three intakes per year (February, June and September), and an IELTS Preparation course with four intakes per year (January, April, June and September). These courses are of 12 weeks duration each. Other courses available in the ELC run to meet demand.
View the AIS Calendar for information on all intake dates for the year.