Here you can find our most recent fees schedules for domestic and international students.
Fees can also be found on each individual programme page as well as on the Apply Now page.
The compulsory Student Services Fee (SSF) covers provision of a broad range of campus services to students. The fee is allocated to the following services, in consultation with students via the Student/Management Forum:
- 45% - Counselling services and pastoral care (Student Services staff and EAPworks)
- 30% - Employment and careers information, advice and guidance (Student Careers Centre)
- 20% - Sports, recreation and cultural activities (gym, recreation court, sports teams and cultural events)
- 3% - Students’ associations and clubs (Student Council, Student Leadership group, ethnic students’ associations)
- 2% - Financial support and advice (Accounts)
The SSF in 2018 is charged at a rate of $270.00 per year, or $27.00 per month or part thereof, and covers about 75% of the direct costs of these services which are subsidised by AIS. In 2019 this will increase to $300.00 per year, or $30.00 per month or part thereof.
The Student/Management Forum, comprising student representatives from each programme, meets once a semester to provide input on non-academic matters. 2018 forum timings are 2.30pm in Room M205 on 15 March, 21 June and 11 October. Consultation with students on the SSF is undertaken in the first semester Student/Management Forum. Students are welcome to be involved in the forum, and should contact April Protacio in Student Services - Marketing if they are interested in doing so.