AIS offers a broad range of programmes from beginner’s English through to a master’s degree qualification. Our undergraduate and postgraduate students experience expert, personalised education, and the learning and development of each student is guided by qualified staff who are committed to helping students achieve success.
All the programmes offered at AIS are approved and accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), ensuring that the AIS qualification you receive is recognised the world over.
- 5.010 Licence Controller Training (LCQ) (Level 4)
- 5.020 Barista Skills Certificate (Level 3)
- 5.030 Food Safety Certificate (Level 3)
- 5.100 Diploma in Hospitality Operations (Level 5)
- 5.200 Diploma in Hospitality Operations Management (Level 6)
- 5.300 Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- 5.400 Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management
- 1.000 English as a Foreign Language (General English)
- 1.010 Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CertTESOL)
- 1.020 English for Academic Purposes I (EAP I)
- 1.022 English for Academic Purposes II (EAP II)
- 1.023 Business English
- 1.024 Academic Bridge Class
- 1.025 IELTS Preparation