- How Do I Apply to Enrol?
- Enrolment forms
- Accommodation Application Form
- Homestay and Designated Caregiver Forms
- Tuition Fees
- Academic Pathways Matrix (594kb)
- Equivalent Overseas Qualifications
- Equivalent English Language Level
- Online Course Selection (for existing students)
- General Forms for Students
ENROL ONLINE HERE using our Online Enrolment System (OAS), or see below for application forms that you can print out and forward to us:
To view these files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free).
- General Enrolment form (411kb)
- Statutory Information Statement (100kb)
- MBA/PGDBA Supplementary form (275kb)
- MBA/PGDBA Referee form (397kb)
- Medical Insurance Application Form (224kb)
Accommodation Application Form:
- Accommodation Application Form (363kb)
Homestay and Designated Caregiver Forms:
- Under 18s Consent form (International) (187kb)
- Under 18s Consent form (Domestic) (190kb)
- Under 18s Parental Contact form (118kb)
- Designated Caregiver Contract form (under 18s) (435kb)
- Year 2013 Tuition Fees - International Students (79kb)
- Year 2013 Tuition Fees - Domestic Students (72kb)
- Supplementary Fees List 2013 (112kb)
General Forms for Students
How Do I Apply to Enrol?
Choose the appropriate links to print out the application forms relevant to you. Please complete forms as instructed and return (either by fax or mail) to the appropriate AIS St Helens Student Services Officer.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
- If you are applying to enter the Master of Business Administration or Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration programmes, you will also need to complete the MBA/PGDBA Supplementary Application Form and arrange for two Referee Forms to be forwarded with your Enrolment Application Form.
- Submit your Enrolment Application Form and any required additional information to AIS St Helens.
- Upon meeting all entry requirements, we will send you an Offer of Place and a pro forma invoice.
- You should then pay the pro forma invoice and we will send a Receipt and Confirmation of Enrolment to you.
- For international students:
(a) Students from China, Vietnam, the Indian Subcontinent, Turkey and the Middle East are recommended to apply for ‘Pre-Visa Assessment’ at an Immigration New Zealand office before paying programme fees. In order to obtain your student visa, you will need to show our Receipt and Confirmation of Enrolment after you have received “Approval in Principle” from Immigration New Zealand.
(b) Send or take your passport, your Confirmation of Enrolment, Receipt, and other documentation required to the nearest Immigration New Zealand office to apply for a student visa. International students already in New Zealand can apply at the Online Visa Office at the AIS St Helens Main Campus.
(c) After receiving your passport with your student visa issued, please inform the AIS St Helens staff member named in our Offer of Place immediately and advise your travel details.
(d) Upon arrival in Auckland, contact our Student Services - Marketing office for arrangement of your orientation and course enrolment.
- For domestic students:
(a) Qualifying students should apply online to StudyLink for student loans and allowances where required.
(b) When you arrive at AIS St Helens, ask one of our Student Services Officers for any further help you might need.
- 7. Bookings for the AIS St Helens dormitory, homestay and airport pick-up services must be made at least two weeks in advance of arrival in Auckland.
- If you are under 18 year of age, your parent or guardian must complete the Under 18s Consent Form.
- Enrolment applications from international students are handled by AIS International Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Auckland Institute of Studies Ltd. AIS St Helens contracts AIS International to undertake its international marketing. For international students enrolling at AIS St Helens for the first time, an international assistance fee is included in the tuition fees.
- For any further information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or telephone + 64 9 815 1717 or freephone (New Zealand only) 0800 STUDY AIS (0800 788 392).