Work at AIS
AIS is a unique tertiary institution with a distinctive international focus. A high standard of teaching occurs within the framework of the AIS strategic vision.
Employment at AIS offers the opportunity to work with a wide variety of cultures. Throughout the year staff and students celebrate significant events such as Chinese New Year and Diwali.
Staff have free use of both our library and sports hall/gymnasium facilities, and there are also benefits for those who wish to study at AIS.
Marketing Officer – China
Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS) is one of the largest private tertiary providers in New Zealand and we are looking for an experienced marketing officer to join our international marketing department in a full-time role.
Based at our St Helens Campus in Mt Albert your role will focus on the Chinese market and has three key functions:
- Undertake marketing in New Zealand to the Chinese community, and promotion to current students
- Development of the market in China, including
- liaison with agents, responding to enquiries, promotional and sales events
- regular liaison with other AIS operations to undertake marketing, promotion, counseling and communications for the Chinese market.
- providing all information and assistance to potential students as required.
The role requires a person fluent in English and Mandarin with marketing and liaison/counselling experience; somebody who knows how to organise and prioritise, and work to deadlines. We require a person who is flexible, a self-starter, motivated, empathetic and enjoys working in a multi–cultural environment.
The role requires a person who has Permanent Residency or New Zealand Citizenship.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to:
The HR Manager
PO Box 2995
Applications close on 19th July 2017